Friday, April 8, 2016

Customer Compliment



We love to hear from our customers! So often they let us know how well we met their expectations, or they might relate the reaction of others toward a beautiful new piece of jewelry we made at the Diamond Exchange. Although we changed their names to protect confidentiality, we wanted to share a message we received today, from one of our customers, who wrote,
         
          “Steward –
I planned to email to let your know how much I LOVE my new ring and then Ray* told me you wanted to get a picture of it on my hand.  I do not have the hands to be a ring model. I had him take some pictures out in the sunshine and them I adjusted the depth of field to put the emphasis where it should be, on the ring! Hopefully one of these will work for your book.
-Sherry*

P.S. You really listened and the ring is EXACTLY what I asked for. Words cannot convey how very pleased I am with your work, and my new work of art.”    


Come in to the Diamond Exchange and let us help you design your own work of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment